I am a graduate in Music Education from Florida State University. I took private piano lessons alongside involvement in school music and fell in love with choral singing at a young age. In my pursuit of singing in choruses, I have expanded my musical knowledge to a wide array of musical topics. I have experience playing string, brass, woodwind, percussion, and keyboard instruments and love to relate singing to playing other instruments or other activities. I’ve learned and performed dozens of art songs, arias, hymns, musical theater ballads, and pop songs while learning and developing my craft, and want to help you learn to sing in whichever genre(s) interests you the most. I have taught students ranging in age from 9-25 and have the most experience teaching middle and high school students.
I believe anyone can and should sing if they want to sing. I am committed to helping you find your singing voice, no matter your age, experience, or creed. As a trained and certified educator, my core philosophy in private teaching is that you should have control and say in your education. I am not here to teach you how to sing like me or imitate a prominent performer, but to guide you in your journey to sing healthily and beautifully with your own voice.
- Monday:09:00 am to 08:00 pm
- Tuesday:09:00 am to 08:00 pm
- Wednesday:09:00 am to 08:00 pm
- Thursday:09:00 am to 08:00 pm
- Friday:09:00 am to 08:00 pm
- Saturday:09:00 am to 03:00 pm
Virtual One-on-One Voice Lesson 30 mins offer
- $15 off 5 lessons
- Book five 30 minute lessons and receive a $3/lesson discount, pay $15/lesson
Virtual One-on-One Voice Lesson 45 mins offer
- $20 off 5 lessons
- Book five 45 minute lessons and receive a $4/lesson discount, pay $21/lesson.
Virtual One-on-One Voice Lesson 60 mins offer
- $25 off 5 lessons
- Book five one hour lessons and receive a $5/lesson discount, pay $25/lesson