Ms. Francesca Eunhyang choi has an extensive musical background especially Russian music school and over 10 years of teaching experience teaching piano. Francesca holds a degree in piano performance in New York, St-Petersburg and South Korea and won many awards for her performances. She has a positive, fun, and enthusiastic personality; Strong interpersonal skills; Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new environments; Ability to connect with a wide range of students of different ages and backgrounds.
She teaches Piano Playing, Singing, Music Theory and church music Description :
- Prepare students for performances, recital, competitions or assessments.
- Prepare to deliver lectures to students on topics such as effective piano techniques, interpretation of literature, music fundamentals, music history.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, handouts.
- Initiate, facilitate, moderate classroom discussions, interaction feedback.
- Keep abreast of developments in piano/ music field by reading current concert report, talking w/ colleagues, participating in professional forums training.
- Successfully handle all business aspects including; scheduling lessons, communicating with parents, keeping track of payments due and received.
- Plan, coordinate and conduct piano recitals that benefit my students and the community (mill stream commons).
- Monday:10:00 am to 08:00 pm
- Tuesday:10:00 am to 07:00 pm
- Wednesday:09:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Thursday:10:00 am to 07:00 pm
- Friday:01:00 am to 07:00 pm