Jake Rosenberg is a 24 year old singer-songwriter, multi instrumentalist, and producer, hailing from just outside Boston, Massachusetts. Jake is the creator of Indie-folk-rock group Washburn and the River, and also plays a lead role as keyboardist and cowriter in the dream-pop quintet Eva & the Oak. Outside of those realms, Jake is passionate about utilizing music education to create outreaching social impact through the power of musical engagement. He plans to forge sustainable music minded communities that promote wellness and address the greater mental health deficit through the socialization of music.
- Monday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Tuesday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Wednesday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Thursday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Friday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Saturday:12:00 am to 12:00 am
- Sunday:12:00 am to 12:00 am